2013-14 Trade Block and Trade Rumours - Page 5

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013-14 Trade Block and Trade Rumours

Team Canada is willing to move Chara and Lehtonen

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Hull & Oates has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Backes, David
    Dubinsky, Brandon
    Kesler, Ryan
    Bailey, Josh
    Carle, Matt
    Johnson, Erik

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Making these available, will consider some very good prospects or picks or possibly a lesser fwd/dman supplemented with prospects or draft picks. It would take a very enticing offer on Kesler or Backes. Would package any as well as all prospects available for 1 superstar.

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Oyster Bed Generals has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Datsyuk, Pavel
    Stastny, Paul
    Hemsky, Ales
    Greene, Andy
    Kulikov, Dmitry
    Staal, Marc

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed: G, F
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Looking to clear a bit of cap space and add some forward help. Not desperate so I won't take a pillaging, but open to a three nickles for a quarter package on the guys listed. Matt

Datsyuk, Pavel F - DET
    Letestu, Mark F - CBJ
    McClement, Jay F - TOR
    Stastny, Paul F - COL
    Zajac, Travis F - NJ
    Hemsky, Ales F - EDM
    Fraser, Mark D - TOR
    Greene, Andy D - NJ
    Staal, Marc D

Looking to clear a bit of cap space and add some forward help. Not desperate so I won't take a pillaging, but open to a three nickles for a quarter package on the guys listed. Matt

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Coast to Coasters has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Fisher, Mike
    Roy, Derek
    Doan, Shane

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: My biggest need is forward prospects for the farm or picks to draft some. Would prefer to move someone from my block but also open to moving Morgan Rielly for an equivalent forward prospect

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team The Landesbeautys has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Gudbranson, Erik
    Mason, Steve

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Will listen to all offers on the 1st overall pick this year. Looking to possibly deal Gudbranson for a forward.

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Ankle Breakers has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Cullen, Matt
    Hertl, Tomas
    Little, Bryan
    Namestnikov, Vladislav
    Booth, David
    Foligno, Marcus
    Umberger, R.J.
    Kopecky, Tomas
    Niederreiter, Nino
    Setoguchi, Devin
    Wilson, Tom
    Gilbert, Tom
    Lindholm, Hampus
    McDonagh, Ryan
    Pouliot, Derrick
    Tyutin, Fedor
    Zidlicky, Marek
    Markstrom, Jacob

Positions Offered: D
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed: F
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Will always listen to offers on any players, prospects, or picks

n your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Coast to Coasters has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Fisher, Mike
    Roy, Derek
    Doan, Shane

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: In the market for Defenseman 3.5M or less for my bench, forward prospects, 2013 Draft Picks

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Hull & Oates has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Holland, Peter
    Mueller, Peter
    Barberio, Mark
    Rundblad, David
    Wiercioch, Patrick

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: any future draft pick is available as well, i own 2-11 and 2 3rd rders in 2013. I haven't the foggiest what am looking for, just have one extra fwd and 1 extra young dman that i can move, so any ideas are welcome. I wouldn't mind adding a pick in the 25-45 range if that is in the cards.

With the cap increase I now have almost $10 in cap space. If you need to shed cap I am willing to take some. However, I will not take dead cap players. Also it is a buyers maket sondont expect market value.
    Think what VAN needed to do with Luongo. The cap savings will be the main asset you gain in return.
    I am willing to move picks, prospects. For elite players I can include players like Turris, Eakin etc.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast