2013-14 Trade Block and Trade Rumours - Page 9

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013-14 Trade Block and Trade Rumours

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Coach Claude's Chicken has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Kruger, Marcus
    Shaw, Andrew
    Stoll, Jarret
    Wingels, Tommy
    Hartnell, Scott
    Vanek, Thomas
    Gionta, Brian
    Irwin, Matt
    Morris, Derek
    Myers, Tyler
    Timonen, Kimmo
    de Haan, Calvin
    Bryzgalov, Ilya
    Khudobin, Anton
    Rinne, Pekka
    Svedberg, Niklas

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: As I move into full rebuild mode, I'm looking for blue-chip prospects and first round picks for my available talent.

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Hull & Oates has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Hartzell, Eric

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Just looking for a 3rd rd pick for Hartzell or will send a 3rd and him for a 2nd rd.

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team The Landesbeautys has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Kreider, Chris
    Bickell, Bryan
    Bieksa, Kevin
    Larsson, Adam
    Emery, Ray

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: These guys available. Bickell/Bieksa will go cheap

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Oilers2014 has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:

Positions Offered: F
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed: D, F
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: want in return top six forward or defence or picks

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Montreal Maroons has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Marleau, Patrick

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Looking to see what kind of interest is out there for Marleau.

CCC's TRADE-BLOCK RUNDOWN BONANZA 9000

See my updated trade block on page 10 of this thread.
    Last edited by Chara's Coke; 10-26-2013 at 22:04. Reason: Updated, extended on p. 10

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Ankle Breakers has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Hertl, Tomas
    Little, Bryan
    Namestnikov, Vladislav
    Foligno, Marcus
    Kopecky, Tomas
    Niederreiter, Nino
    Wilson, Tom
    Yakupov, Nail
    Gilbert, Tom
    McDonagh, Ryan
    Pouliot, Derrick
    Zidlicky, Marek
    Fucale, Zachary
    Markstrom, Jacob

Positions Offered: D
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed: F
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Looking to upgrade at forward. Can take on some salary

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Hull & Oates has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Elliott, Brian

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: If interest in Elliott, probably the best time to make an offer.

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team The Landesbeautys has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Bickell, Bryan

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Bickell will go for picks

Quote Originally Posted by Chara's Coke View Post
    Despite making seven moves in the last week, I'm still looking to move several of my veterans for futures. The following is a detailed trade-block rundown. If you're interested in my players, please read on to learn more.

I don't want to move these guys 'for the sake of moving them'. After a few mistakes, injuries and bad starts - I don't see myself contending in the next season or two. While players like Rinne, Vanek and others help with my eventual return to contention, I'm hoping a younger cheaper options will emerge on my roster.

Pekka Rinne $7.0 M thru 18/19

Why you want him: Rinne finished 17th in fantasy scoring in 12/13 despite playing for a team that finished tied for the second fewest wins last year. If Nashville rebounds even a little, Sir Starts-alot will easily finish as one of the most valuable goalies in this league. If you need a #1 tender - he's your man. If you want insurance in-case your starter goes all DiPietro - Pekka is your guy.

What I'm looking for: Three or four key pieces to help my rebuild, ideally starting with a top-25 prospect and a first-round pick.

League interest level to date: High. I've had serious (serious) discussions with two GM's and inquiries with a few others.

Thomas Vanek $7.143 M thru 13/14

Why you want him: He finished 30th among skaters in fantasy points last season - despite missing more than 20% of his team's games (finishing 8th in fantasy scoring per game). This season, he's sitting just outside the top 50 in skater scoring despite playing in what is clearly a toxic environment in Buffalo. That said, his name comes up constantly in trade rumors and a move to a better lineup could see his production skyrocket. If you're looking for scoring clout, look no further. Even if his cap hit scares you, there's a good chance it'll come down significantly with his next contract this summer.

What I'm looking for: Two key pieces. Ideally a B+ prospect and a first-round pick.

League interest level to date: Modest Several inquiries but no deep discussions as of yet.

Tommy Wingels $ 0.775 M thru 13/14

Why you want him: After posting solid numbers in the lockout-shortened campaign, Wingels has emerged as a solid producer, averaging more than 2 fantasy points per game and sitting just outside the top-100 skaters in total fantasy production through the early run of the season. Add-in his ridiculously cheap salary (under 800k!), his top-nine position in one of the best lineups in the NHL and his impressive growth through the past 12 months, he's a chance worth taking.

What I'm looking for: One to two key pieces. A first-round pick or a strong prospect at least - ideally plus a lesser asset.

League interest level to date: Very High With GM's struggling to stay under the cap, I've received no less than six serious offers for Wingels' cheap production. None has met my demands - yet - though several have been (and are) close.

Brian Gionta $5.0 M thru 13/14

Why you want him: Gionta was one of my better depth forwards last year, posting nearly 2 points per game. This season that production is down (thanks in large part to horrible luck courtesy of his half-of-his-career-average 6.3 shooting percentage) - but he's a top-six forward for a talented young offensive team and the mighty-mite who's averaged a 29-20-49 line per 82 during his time in Montreal should not be counted out.

What I'm looking for: A future second-round pick (2015 or 2016).

League interest level to date: Minimal Most folks have been calling on my cheaper talent.

Kimmo Timonen $6.0 M thru 13/14

Why you want him: Timonen finished ninth in total fantasy scoring among defensemen last season finishing with the 82-game equivalent of 53 points over the lockout-shortened campaign. Since 2005, Kimmo is seventh among active defensemen in total points. Yes, he's struggled to score like many in the orange and black this season... Yes, the Flyers are sputtering... Yes, he's getting older... but whether he finishes this season with Philly or another squad, don't bet against Timonen rebounding with another solid year of production.

What I'm looking for: A good prospect, a first or multiple future mid-round picks.

League interest level to date: Minimal Thanks in no small part to his (and Philly's) rocky start, I haven't taken a 'call' on Timonen. That WILL change.

Kevin Bieksa $4.6 M thru 15/16

Why you want him: Quietly productive (currently 35th in fantasy scoring among D... in the top 75 last year), Bieksa is a solid bet to finish with 1.5-2.0 fantasy points per game thanks to his high minute totals and decent peripherals. He's also not on the *expensive* side, at just 4.6 million annually. While he won't win you a league title, he's a very good depth defenseman whose top-25 hit and block totals are slump-proof.

What I'm looking for: A good prospect, a first or multiple future mid-round picks.

League interest level to date: N/A Just acquired him.

Tyler Myers $5.5 M thru 18/19

Why you want him: He might not be as good as his 48-point Calder campaign promised - but he's certainly not as bad as his recent showings have indicated. He's still a 23 year-old 6'8 defenseman with offensive ability and more than 250 career games already. If someone decides to take a flyer on him, it could pay off big time down the road.

What I'm looking for: I know I'm selling way, way, waaaay low here - but unless someone offers a good prospect or a first-round pick, I'll hang onto the beleaguered d-man.

League interest level to date: Minimal Myers' and the Sabres' struggles certainly hasn't helped.

Derek Morris $2.75 M thru 13/14

Why you want him: Hey Derek, how's your season going? Oh, not bad just fifteenth among defenseman in total fantasy scoring despite missing two games with minor injuries... you?... Morris has always been a decent mid-paring, two-way blueliner but skating with Yandle this year, the d-man has stepped it up with scoring and high minutes. Thanks to his low cap hit, he's an attractive commodity to all the spendthrifts out there.

What I'm looking for: Right now, I'll take a future second... but if he keeps this up before someone meets my demands... god help you all.

League interest level to date: N/A Just acquired him.

Marcus Kruger $1.33 M thru 14/15

Why you want him: Anytime a forward who sees minutes in Chicago's top-nine, folks seem to want to listen. Kruger's numbers haven't been there - but he's a smart forward with decent scoring upside who plays in one of the most dynamic lineups in the game. It only takes one injury for this cost-conscious dream to become a fantastic buy.

What I'm looking for: Right now, a future 2nd and a future 3rd (non-2014)

League interest level to date: Modest Some inquiries, only a few have reached negotiation stage - since potential trade-partners have been looking more closely at the even cheaper and more productive players like Irwin, Shaw and Wingels.

Well that's it for my rundown - for now. Hope it was entertaining (if not informative). Good luck this season!
    This was awesome!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast