2013-14 Trade Block and Trade Rumours - Page 10

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013-14 Trade Block and Trade Rumours

Appreciate it, Peter. Just trying to give folks an idea of what my 'store' is packing before they shop. All too often, folks either come in with completely unrealistic opening salvos - or are put-off by some imagined massive asking price. With this, I hope to get 'to the point' with my trade negotiations faster and avoid unnecessary haggling between parties with obscenely disparate ideas of value.

That said, I'm open for business (and willing to be flexible in the right circumstances). Looking forward to some lively discussions!

Isotopes want to make moves but like many teams, we are right up against the cap. Willing to make minor moves to acquire cheap NHL producing players. May need to move Schneider in a deal to acquire a less expensive goalie and gain some cap flexability.
    Schneider has big long term value at a good cap hit, so a less expensive goalie with current equal production or better with less long term value needs to come back.

CCC's TRADE-BLOCK RUNDOWN BONANZA 9000

I've again updated my trade-block rundown.
    Last edited by Chara's Coke; 12-04-2013 at 00:34. Reason: NEW UPDATE on PAGE 12

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Moncton WildRats has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Umberger, R.J.
    Clitsome, Grant

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Looking for a 3rd rounder for either of these guys. Please email if interested.

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Coast to Coasters has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Fisher, Mike
    Bourque, Gabriel

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment:

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Ankle Breakers has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Bieksa, Kevin
    McDonagh, Ryan
    Zidlicky, Marek

Positions Offered: D
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed: F
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Looking to upgrade at forward. Can take on some salary

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Hull & Oates has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Holland, Peter
    Frolik, Michael
    Biega, Danny
    Corrado, Frank
    Eriksson, Joacim
    Nilsson, Anders

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Just updating block, nothing in particular in mind, just looking for ideas, swap prospects? draft picks?

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team The Landesbeautys has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Berglund, Patrik
    Brassard, Derick
    Bickell, Bryan
    Grabner, Michael
    Hornqvist, Patric
    Hedman, Victor
    Hjalmarsson, Niklas
    Markov, Andrei

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Looking to deal 1 forward and 1 d-man in a package for and upgrade at forward.

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Coach Claude's Chicken has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Kruger, Marcus
    Stoll, Jarret
    Myers, Tyler
    Timonen, Kimmo
    Rinne, Pekka

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Just a few pieces away from completing my CCC reboot. Still would like to move Rinne, Timonen and Myers. I'm willing to shuffle some of my picks (particularly the 2nds and 3rds) for young NHL talent - and am willing to trade prospects (and some 1sts) if the deal is right. Not looking for vets. 26 and under ONLY.

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Tazer's Army has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Neil, Chris
    Campbell, Brian
    Gonchar, Sergei
    Giguere, Jean-Sebastien
    Thomas, Tim

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Goalies galore. No reasonable offer refused. Get em while they're hot

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast