2013-14 Trade Block and Trade Rumours - Page 12

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: 2013-14 Trade Block and Trade Rumours

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Hull & Oates has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Carle, Matthew

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: I own Carle in several leagues, just looking to diversify. Wtih cap to increase next year and Stamkos return, a great bounce back candidate next year.

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Abu of the Night has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Conacher, Cory
    Clarkson, David
    Gaborik, Marian
    Horton, Nathan
    Morrow, Joe
    Petrovic, Alex
    Visnovsky, Lubomir
    Wotherspoon, Tyler
    Bishop, Ben
    Elliott, Brian
    Raanta, Antti
    Stolarz, Anthony

Positions Offered: G
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed: F
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Looking to upgrade forwards.

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team The Landesbeautys has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Brassard, Derick
    Bickell, Bryan
    Alfredsson, Daniel
    Hornqvist, Patric
    Emery, Ray

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Might be willing deal some of these guys! Send offers to my email [email protected]

CCC's TRADE-BLOCK RUNDOWN BONANZA 9000 (VERSION 3.0)

It’s been a while since I updated my block/rumors post. I’m still willing to move my veteran NHL talents for futures but now I’m also open to discussing youngsters and picks to help me re-tool for 14/15 and beyond.

What I’m looking for:

I have some pretty big holes in my roster, and while I don’t expect to contend next year, I’d like to be ready to make a concerted push in 15/16.

Elite NHL Talent: If you have an elite player – particularly a forward - that you might consider moving, send me a line. I consider “elite” players as those who can net 3.5 fp/gm (forwards) or 3.0 fp/gm (defense). I’m willing to take on salary.

Established NHL Forwards: Top-six talent – as long as they’re not making upwards of $6 million a year, not over 32, and not due for a new deal within the next two years.

Cost-effective NHL Talent: Ideally, players (forwards in-particular) who make less per-year (in millions) than they produce in fantasy points per-game (for example: Mika Zibanejad makes 1.7 million but scores 2.1 fp/gm… he’s cost-effective in my book). I want guys who are signed through 15-16. I’m not willing to pay through the nose, but I can offer good prospect/pick packages.

NHL-ready Prospects: Forwards and goaltenders especially, players who’ve cut their teeth in the AHL or Euro pro leagues – particularly those who’ve looked solid in brief ‘cups-of-coffee’ with the big clubs.

Elite NHL Prospects: Guys like Drouin, E. Lindholm, Kuznetsov, Trouba. I’m looking for forwards in-particular. Willing to make considerable offers.

First-round Picks: While I’m not explicitly looking to grab more of these to add to the 15 I already have in-stock for the next few drafts; I’m certainly willing to discuss them.

A Rundown of My Youth/Prospect Availability:

Group 1: All-but Untouchable
    John Gibson, My 2014 1st, My 2015 1st

Seriously… he’s my goaltender of the future and absolutely tearing up the AHL. It would take a stoopid offer to pry him from me. Don’t ask. The picks might even be more available – but again, my price tag is hefty (to say the least).

Group 2: My core
    Chris Kreider, Mika Zibanejad, Hampus Lindholm, Nouka’s 2014 1st and all my other 2015 1sts.

These three are available insofar as they can be had if you offer elite (ELITE) talent. Unless you own a first-or-second overall pick some year, I’m probably not willing to deal them for picks. Don’t expect to get any for ‘packages’ of lesser parts. The picks are ‘available’ but I’m probably not looking to move them unless a major upgrade is on the table.

Group 3: My core (part deux)
    Mikhail Grigorenko, Torey Krug, Ryan Murray, Seagulls 2014 1st, Oilers 14’s 2014 1st, All my 2016 1sts.

These three are (more) available than the previous bunch, but I still consider them part of my core. I’m willing to move one of the two defenseman for a forward of similar age/stature. These guys can be had if excellent first-line NHL talent is available (even if expensive).

Group 4: Prospects (A-)
    Tomas Jurco, Vladislav Namestnikov, William Karlsson, Artturi Lehkonen, Tim Erixon

These guys have varying levels of availability – but all possess (in my eyes) value equivalent to a mid-round first round pick at least. I’m not explicitly interested in moving any of them – but I’m not explicitly averse to the possibility, either.

Group 5: Prospects (B+)
    Corban Knight, Sebastian Collberg, Nick Sorensen, Alex Khokhlachev, Peter Cehlarik

I still like all these prospects but they’re a step down (by value) due to varying factors. However, I still place them as first-round equivalent value.

Group 6: Prospects (B)
    Mark McNeill, Phillip Danault, Michael Matheson, Kevin Roy, My 2014 and 2015 2nds.

I don’t plan on giving these guys away but they’re absolutely available. On a team with a worse prospect corps they’d be fantastic – I just am too deep at this point to see them as truly integral. I’d be looking to package them together (perhaps with someone from group 4 or 5) for an upgrade rather than just deal them for their base value (low first/high second).

Group 7: Prospects (B-/C+)
    Riley Sheahan, Niklas Svedberg, All my other 2nd and 3rd round picks

I don’t really see either as possessing excellent value (at least at this point) – but they have enough upside going forward that I don’t plan on dropping them or trading them unless my value is met (low 2nd round).

Active Roster Players

- Forwards -
    Martin Havlat $5.0 M thru 14/15

Why you want him: Formerly a point-per-game player, Havlat still has 20-goal and 60-plus-point upside when used in the right system (and healthy). His cap hit isn’t entirely prohibitive, either.

What I'm looking for: A future 2nd or 3rd.

League interest level to date: None He’s (relatively) recently acquired and his injury history has made him a less-than-hot commodity.

Marcus Kruger $1.33 M thru 14/15

Why you want him: Anytime a forward who sees minutes in Chicago's top-nine, folks seem to want to listen. Kruger's numbers haven't been there - but he's a smart forward with decent scoring upside who plays in one of the most dynamic lineups in the game. It only takes one injury for this cost-conscious dream to become a fantastic buy.

What I'm looking for: I see his value as equivalent to a low first/high second… but would prefer to trade him to a contender as part of a package for an A-level prospect.

League interest level to date: Modest Some inquiries, only a few have reached negotiation stage - since potential trade-partners have been looking more closely at the even cheaper and more productive players.

- Defensemen -
    Alex Goligoski $4.6 M thru 15/16

Why you want him: He was a two point-per-game fantasy defenseman in 2013, and is signed to a very affordable deal for the next two seasons. Playing as the top blueliner in one of the League’s best young offenses certainly has its perks.

What I'm looking for: A cheap, similarly-productive roster forward or prospect who projects as top-line.

League interest level to date: None Recently acquired.

Erik Gudbranson $3.2 M thru 13/14

Why you want him: The former #3 overall pick (2010) is nearly a point-per-game (fantasy) defenseman this year despite playing for one of the worst teams in the NHL – and not showing much offense. If his offense develops like many thought it would in his draft year, combined with his prodigious shot-blocking and hit totals, he could be a stud for years to come.

What I'm looking for: Future mid-round picks (a 2nd and a 3rd).

League interest level to date: Minimal Recently acquired.

Kimmo Timonen $6.0 M thru 13/14

Why you want him: Timonen finished ninth in total fantasy scoring among defensemen last season finishing with the 82-game equivalent of 53 points over the lockout-shortened campaign. Since 2005, Kimmo is seventh among active defensemen in total points. Yes, he's struggled to score like many in the orange and black this season... Yes, the Flyers aren’t a great team... Yes, he's getting older... but whether he finishes this season with Philly or another squad, don't bet against Timonen rebounding with another solid year of production.

What I'm looking for: A first or multiple future mid-round picks.

League interest level to date: Minimal Thanks in no small part to his (and Philly's) rocky start, I haven't taken a 'call' on Timonen. That WILL change.

Tyler Myers $5.5 M thru 18/19

Why you want him: He might not be as good as his 48-point Calder campaign promised - but he's certainly not as bad as his recent showings have indicated. He's still a 23 year-old 6'8 defenseman with offensive ability and more than 250 career games already. If someone decides to take a flyer on him, it could pay off big time down the road. He’s gradually improved this year (up to 1.25 fp/gm) and I’m optimistic he can be a productive D whose contract will look better and better as the cap rises.

What I'm looking for: A young forward (2 fp/gm) or decent cost-controlled D (1.5 fp/gm) or very good prospect.

League interest level to date: Minimal Myers' and the Sabres' struggles to start the season certainly didn’t help.

- Goaltenders -
    Ilya Bryzgalov $2.27 M thru 13/14

Why you want him: His return to action has been stellar, and (at worst) has earned him looks from GMs for starting positions in 14-15. If you’re a contender needing a safety option, he’s your guy. If you’re a team looking for a cheap, effective starter for now and down the road – he’s your man.

What I'm looking for: At this point he’s worth at least a first plus some change… but I’d prefer access to a NHL-ready goaltending prospect.

League interest level to date: Modest Folks seem willing to kick the tires but no one’s offered close to my valuation.

Anton Khudobin $0.800 M thru 13/14

Why you want him: Khudobin has been one of the most consistent and productive backups in the NHL over the past year with both Boston and Carolina. Many thought his signing in Raleigh foreshadowed the Canes' front office challenging Cam Ward to retain his starting job. Ward is out for a month and Khudobin is on the mend, so if he gets into rhythm, who knows what kind of role he could play.

What I'm looking for: A first-round pick or a good prospect. I think Khudobin's a future NHL starter, period. Whether it happens in 13/14 or beyond, it doesn't matter.

League interest level to date: Moderate This summer, I had some cursory discussions with several GM's, and some have hoped to 'steal' him from me as a throw-in after the fact in some deal discussions. That said, no deal for him explicitly has gotten off the ground.[

H&O’s TRADE-BLOCK RUNDOWN BONANZA Inaugural
    It’s been never since I updated my block/rumors post. I’m still willing to move my crap for your great players. My goal is to make you look stupid and me look smart, a distance 2nd is to help either team in the trade and maintain any semblance of integrity.

What I’m looking for:

I have over-achievers in my roster, and expect to contend every year.
    Elite NHL Talent: If you have an elite player – particularly a forward - that you might consider moving, send me a line. I consider “elite” players as those who can net 3.5 fp/gm (forwards) or 3.0 fp/gm (defense). I’m willing to take on salary.

Established NHL Forwards: Top-six talent – as long as they’re not making upwards of $6 million a year, not over 32, and not due for a new deal within the next two years.

Cost-effective NHL Talent: Ideally, players (forwards in-particular) who make less per-year (in millions) than they produce in fantasy points per-game (for example: Mika Zibanejad makes 1.7 million but scores 2.1 fp/gm… he’s cost-effective in my book). I want guys who are signed through 15-16. I’m not willing to pay through the nose, but I can offer good prospect/pick packages.

NHL-ready Prospects: Forwards and goaltenders especially, players who’ve cut their teeth in the AHL or Euro pro leagues – particularly those who’ve looked solid in brief ‘cups-of-coffee’ with the big clubs.

Elite NHL Prospects: Guys like Drouin, E. Lindholm, Kuznetsov, Trouba. I’m looking for forwards in-particular. Willing to make considerable offers.

First-round Picks: While I’m not explicitly looking to grab any of the 15 that Coach Claude Chickens already has in-stock for the next few drafts; I’m certainly willing to discuss them.

A Rundown of My Youth/Prospect Availability:

Group 1: All-but Untouchable
    Opps- don’t have any of these

Group 2: My core
    Johnny G(don’t know how to spell his last name), Pavel Buchnevich(don’t care where he was drafted), and my 2 1sts.

These three are available insofar as they can be had if you offer elite (ELITE) talent. Unless you own a first-or-second overall pick some year, I’m probably not willing to deal them for picks. Don’t expect to get any for ‘packages’ of lesser parts. The picks are ‘available’ but I’m probably not looking to move them unless a major upgrade is on the table.

Group 3: My core (part deux)
    Anders Nilsson NYI G; Nathan Beaulieu MON D

These 2 are (more) available than the previous bunch, but I still consider them part of my core. I’m willing to move one for a forward of similar age/stature. These guys can be had if excellent first-line NHL talent is available (even if expensive).

Group 4: Prospects (A-)
    Opps, none of these again

Group 5: Prospects (B+)
    The rest of my prospects,
    I doubt if you have heard or want any of them, I don’t know that I have, Tarot Cards told me to pick them up.

Group 6: Prospects (B)
    My 2nd round picks

Group 7: Prospects (B-/C+)
    3rd round picks

Active Roster Players

- Forwards -
    Josh Bailey $3.3 M thru 18/19

Why you want him: Just turned 24, has multiple extended episodes of white hot output, particularly when paired with Taveras. When NYI coach is fired, new coach will put the two together and you will have gold at $3.3M for 4 years.

What I'm looking for: Well, me trading him to you makes you look smart and me look stupid, which is not my goal as we discussed, so nevermind.
    League interest level to date: None, I guess everyone is a cup contender and doesn’t need a 24 year old with potential.

- Defensemen -
    Matt Carle $5.5 M thru 17/18

Why you want him: He skates over 20 minutes a game on the same team with Stamkos and St. Louis. He has average 35 nhl points per season over last 7 years and he is only 29. He started every week for me last year. But realistically, he is only a fantasy plug and play for the right team while Stamkos is shelved. I see no reason he won’t be a solid player years beyond. With the cap likely increasing next year a fair amount, he will be less cost inhibiting.

What I'm looking for: I am really only looking for a respectable offer. I would consider giving up production to save in salary at dman or forward. Nominal Prospect upgrade or pick upgrade is also an option.
    League interest level to date: None I assume every team in this league is flush with 30pt dman well into the future.

THE REST OF MY TEAM-
    While the skill level varies greatly across the roster, all of the remaining players have some enviable trait and could potentially make me look stupid moving them, so I have not pursued moving them.
    What I'm looking for: Got to go this year all out, so any impact player for 2013-14 if the salaries can work out. I don’t mind discussing dealing players for picks either. I probably could spare one major league forward.
    Special Thanks to Coach Claude Chickens for their inspiration.

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Abu of the Night has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Conacher, Cory
    Clarkson, David
    Gaborik, Marian
    Horton, Nathan
    Doughty, Drew
    Morrow, Joe
    Petrovic, Alex
    Visnovsky, Lubomir
    Wotherspoon, Tyler
    Bishop, Ben
    Elliott, Brian
    Raanta, Antti
    Stolarz, Anthony

Positions Offered: G
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed: F
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Looking to upgrade forwards.

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team The Landesbeautys has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Brassard, Derick
    Callahan, Ryan
    Hornqvist, Patric
    Emery, Ray

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Don't really want to trade Callahan because he's such a multi-category guy, but if you want him, now is the time to make an offer! Brassard and Hornqvist still on the table for teams needing any forward help.

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Hull & Oates has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Smith, Mike

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: I like MIke Smith and don't want to hold him too long and he gets my goalie curse, cause believe me i can ruin the best of them. I don't want a goalie back, i want to improve at skater, make me a solid offer with an improvement at skaters in the long run and i will consider it.

In your fantasy league FHC Keeper League, the team Tazer's Army has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Jenner, Boone
    Hartnell, Scott
    Paajarvi, Magnus
    Brodie, T.J.
    Gonchar, Sergei
    Ouellet, Xavier
    Stanton, Ryan

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: you want to upgrade your forwards, I can help…you need help on defence, I can help. I got young guys, old guys, guys for the further and the now. Send me a note, lets talk

As mentioned in the block, I need to move one major league player in the next few days. I list some good candidates below and since some would be outside of main stream view, provide some background. These are in no particular order, just vertically down on my roster at the moment. If you see a typo or fact check needed, PM me, it is not my intention to mislead.

Mark Arcobello- $600k- 1.57 Fantasy PPG this season. Played prominent minutes and played very well the first month of the season. When injured players returned his minutes were reduced despite 2nd on team in FO% and at the time near team lead in assists. One of the many bad coaching choices this year. Coaches may be rethinking this and also noticing he is 2nd in plus minus on the team of guys that have played at least 75% of the teams games, as his minutes are creeping back up. A productive player at $600k, I am not likely to trade him, but he can be in play.

Josh Bailey- $3.3M(signed thru 2018)- 1 Fantasy PPG this season. I don’t see enough Isles games to know what the heck happened to him. He got white hot at the end of last year(and the year before for that matter) and even was put with Taveras. Right when the Isles got their “suck” bug, Bailey took the worst of the brunt and has not managed to shake it. Plenty of time for the 24 year old to turn it around, not a bad gamble for a team looking at next year for sure.

Matt Carle- $5.5M- 1.56 Fantasy PPG this season. I kinda liked those 9 assists in 7 game stretch he just came off of, but he is available if the net net is good for both teams.

Patrick Wiercioch- $2M(signed thru 2016)- 1.64 Fantasy PPG this season. That PPG scoring is 40th in league for dman that have played at least 20 games. For perspective, that is ahead of Edler, Carlson, Schultz, Streit, Campbell, Gudas, Voynov, Faulk, I can go all day long. His career, he has scored 35 NHL points in 80 games. I am not sure what is more shocking, that MacLean scratches him at times, or that no one has made a trade offer to me on him. Probably just as well, very unlikely to trade him, but he can be in play.

Michael Frolik- $2.3M- 1.63 Fantasy PPG this season. New coach has immediately put him on the PP, for the first time in years, he gets his chance. Along with placed recently on a line with Ekane and Scheifle, prospects look good for the 2nd half.

David Rundblad- 785K(signed thru 2015)- .63 Fantasy PPG this season. The contract is a one way contract. Phoenix gambled he would be ready to stay in NHL. He clearly frustrates them and eats up an active roster spot, but they won’t send him down he will have to clear waivers and no chance of that. They also cannot eat that roster spot for 2 years. Here is my hope and why I have not traded him to date. Between now and deadline, PHO will decide if they are in playoffs or out. If in and they don’t trust him they will trade him. If out, they will play him every day so they can determine by years end if he will work out. Last year in AHL, he had 39 pts in 50 games; that .78 PPG was highest in the league for dman with at least 40 games played. He is going to pay dividends for someone some day.

Kris Russell- $1.5M- 1.68 Fantasy PPG this season. See P. Wiercioch above to see all the dman that he was out pacing before he got hurt, and oh by the way, he does play every day. He returns in a week or so and will go right back into my starting lineup. Unlike Wiercioch, I don’t know that I believe he keeps that pace the 2nd half, but he is top 4 dman and 1st or 2nd PP unit, so solid points should be there.

Dubinsky, Killorn, Soderberg- These guys have been a large part of my team and prefer not to deal them, but for offers I can’t refuse, I will deal them.

Prospects- All except Gaudreau are available, especially if used in conjunction with the above players.

All other players you can make special inquiries on if you like.

Do keep in mind, I do need to move one player, so by all means, let’s talk if interested.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast