2013-14 Trade Announcements - Page 6

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 266

Thread: 2013-14 Trade Announcements

                  
   
   
   
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Simpson View Post
    Coast to Coasters get:

    Filip Forsberg
    Tyler Ennis

    Saskatoon Saints get:

    Devan Dubnyk
    C2C Confirms

  2. #52
    Midnight maniacs trade
    Tyler Biggs, Anthony Camara and a 2014 3rd (LB)
    For
    Danny Heatley

    Midnight maniacs confirm
    Last edited by MadShark8280; 07-31-2013 at 12:45.

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by MadShark8280 View Post
    Midnight maniacs trade
    Tyler Biggs, Anthony Camara and a 2014 3rd (LB)
    For
    Danny Heatley
    Confirmed

  4. #54
    Tazers Army confirms a trade for Vermette, Ference, Hoffman, 2015 3rd round pick (TA) to

    Jackson Hole Puckers for Gonchar and Trouba

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistant Coach Carr View Post
    Tazers Army confirms a trade for Vermette, Ference, Hoffman, 2015 3rd round pick (TA) to

    Jackson Hole Puckers for Gonchar and Trouba
    Confirmed

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistant Coach Carr View Post
    Tazers Army confirms a trade for Vermette, Ference, Hoffman, 2015 3rd round pick (TA) to

    Jackson Hole Puckers for Gonchar and Trouba
    Quote Originally Posted by 1duxfan View Post
    Confirmed
    Processed

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Simpson View Post
    Coast to Coasters get:

    Filip Forsberg
    Tyler Ennis

    Saskatoon Saints get:

    Devan Dubnyk
    Processed

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBate View Post
    To Seagulls:

    Mason
    Gudbranson

    To Landes:

    Grabner
    Faksa

    LB confirms
    Processed

  9. #59
    Please remember when posting a trade, make sure to list both teams involved in the announcement.
    Thanks so much.

    Something like this:

    Trade to announce:

    From Miro Satan's Army:
    Eric Tangradi
    2015 1st round pick (Miro Satan's Army)
    Sheldon Souray

    To the Springfield Isotopes in exchange for:
    Zack Kassian
    Steve Downie
    2014 3rd round pick (Nouka)
    Last edited by Coach Selly; 08-01-2013 at 16:18.

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by MadShark8280 View Post
    Midnight maniacs trade
    Tyler Biggs, Anthony Camara and a 2014 3rd (LB)
    For
    Danny Heatley

    Midnight maniacs confirm
    Quote Originally Posted by Budsfan19 View Post
    Confirmed
    Processed

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •