2013-14 Trade Announcements - Page 11

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 266

Thread: 2013-14 Trade Announcements

                  
   
   
   
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Chara's Coke View Post
    Coach Claude's Chicken trades:

    Max Pacioretty
    Oliver Bjorkstrand

    to

    The Landesbeautys for:

    John Gibson
    Artturi Lehkonen
    Mika Zibanejad
    2015 2nd (BW)
    2015 3rd (CCC)
    2016 2nd (Landesbeautys)
    Processed

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Chara's Coke View Post
    Coach Claude's Chicken trades:

    Matt Moulson
    Daniel Winnik

    to

    Oilers2014 for:

    2014 1st (Oilers2014)
    2015 1st (Oilers2014)
    Processed

  3. #103
    Montreal Maroons trade:

    Jiri Hudler; and
    2016 3rd round pick

    To

    Miro Satan's ARMY for:

    Jakub Voracek

    Montreal Maroons Confirms the trade

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Montreal Maroons trade:

    Jiri Hudler; and
    2016 3rd round pick

    To

    Miro Satan's ARMY for:

    Jakub Voracek

    Montreal Maroons Confirms the trade
    Confirmed - I will process this when I get home from work today.

  5. #105
    Coach Claude's Chicken trades:

    Matt Irwin

    to

    Nouka for:

    Andrei Markov
    2014 1st (Nouka)

    Coach Claude's Chicken Confirms.

  6. #106

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Montreal Maroons trade:

    Jiri Hudler; and
    2016 3rd round pick

    To

    Miro Satan's ARMY for:

    Jakub Voracek

    Montreal Maroons Confirms the trade
    Processed, retroactive to the 18th

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Chara's Coke View Post
    Coach Claude's Chicken trades:

    Matt Irwin

    to

    Nouka for:

    Andrei Markov
    2014 1st (Nouka)

    Coach Claude's Chicken Confirms.
    Processed

  9. #109
    Coach Claude's Chicken trades:

    Andrew Shaw
    Emerson Etem

    to Ankle Breakers for:

    Hampus Lindholm
    2015 1st (AB)
    2016 1st (AB)

    CCC confirms.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Chara's Coke View Post
    Coach Claude's Chicken trades:

    Andrew Shaw
    Emerson Etem

    to Ankle Breakers for:

    Hampus Lindholm
    2015 1st (AB)
    2016 1st (AB)

    CCC confirms.
    Ankle breakers confirms

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •