2013-14 Trade Announcements - Page 12

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 266

Thread: 2013-14 Trade Announcements

                  
   
   
   
  1. #111
    Landesbeautys trades

    Kreider
    Bieksa

    To Coach Claude for

    Markov
    De Haan

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBate View Post
    Landesbeautys trades

    Kreider
    Bieksa

    To Coach Claude for

    Markov
    De Haan
    Coach Claude's Chicken is delicious... and confirms.

  3. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Chara's Coke View Post
    Coach Claude's Chicken is delicious... and confirms.
    OMG!!! LMAO!!
    That made my day!

  4. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBate View Post
    Landesbeautys trades

    Kreider
    Bieksa

    To Coach Claude for

    Markov
    De Haan
    Processed

  5. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Chara's Coke View Post
    Coach Claude's Chicken trades:

    Andrew Shaw
    Emerson Etem

    to Ankle Breakers for:

    Hampus Lindholm
    2015 1st (AB)
    2016 1st (AB)

    CCC confirms.
    Processed

  6. #116
    Coach Claude's Chicken trades:

    Derek Morris
    Tommy Wingels

    to The Seagulls for:

    2015 1st (Seagulls)
    Sebastian Collberg

    CCC confirms.

  7. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Chara's Coke View Post
    Coach Claude's Chicken trades:

    Derek Morris
    Tommy Wingels

    to The Seagulls for:

    2015 1st (Seagulls)
    Sebastian Collberg

    CCC confirms.
    Seagulls confirms

  8. #118
    Coach Claude's Chicken trades:

    Kevin Bieksa
    Brian Gionta

    to Ankle Breakers for:

    2015 2nd (Oyster Bay Generals)
    2015 3rd (Ankle Breakers)
    Vladislav Namestnikov

    CCC confirms.

  9. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Chara's Coke View Post
    Coach Claude's Chicken trades:

    Kevin Bieksa
    Brian Gionta

    to Ankle Breakers for:

    2015 2nd (Oyster Bay Generals)
    2015 3rd (Ankle Breakers)
    Vladislav Namestnikov

    CCC confirms.
    I confirm

  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Chara's Coke View Post
    Coach Claude's Chicken trades:

    Kevin Bieksa
    Brian Gionta

    to Ankle Breakers for:

    2015 2nd (Oyster Bay Generals)
    2015 3rd (Ankle Breakers)
    Vladislav Namestnikov

    CCC confirms.
    Processed

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •