Thread: 2013-14 Trade Announcements

Montreal Maroons trades Anton Khudobin and TA's 2nd round pick in 2016

To Ankle Breakers For Nino Neiderreiter

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Montreal Maroons trades Anton Khudobin and TA's 2nd round pick in 2016

To Ankle Breakers For Nino Neiderreiter
    I approve

Tazer's Army trade Visnovsky to Hull and Oates for TB 2014 3rd

Coast to Coasters Trades Derek Roy and Jon Gillies to Abu of the Night for Olli Jokinen

Quote Originally Posted by c_robio View Post
    Coast to Coasters Trades Derek Roy and Jon Gillies to Abu of the Night for Olli Jokinen
    Confirmed

Isotopes trade Eddie Lack to Coach Claude for Thomas Jurco, mike Matheson and Bloody Water second in 15

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Pharling View Post
    Isotopes trade Eddie Lack to Coach Claude for Thomas Jurco, mike Matheson and Bloody Water second in 15
    Confirmed

LB trades

Bernier
    Hedman
    Bergenheim

To Abu for

Bishop
    Perron

Quote Originally Posted by RyanBate View Post
    LB trades

Bernier
    Hedman
    Bergenheim

To Abu for

Bishop
    Perron
    Confirmed

I want to address something that was apparently an issue with the last posted traded.

First, I apologize for not being here but there was nothing I could do about that. I live in Greensboro, NC and we got hit with that horrible ice storm. My power was out, meaning no computer, no internet access, no cell phone service, no wifi, no way to charge my cell phone and it was cold as ****, lol.

The trade between The Landesbeautys and Abu of the Night was not processed by Coach Pharling. The trade was posted in this thread at 5 minutes after midnight. The rules for the trade deadline state:

At MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME on the night of Sunday, March 9th, 2014 trading for our league will be closed.
    ALL TRADES MUST BE POSTED IN THE 2013-14 TRADE ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD BY THIS TIME.

ANY TRADES POSTED AT 12:01 AM EASTERN TIME AND LATER ON THE MORNING OF MONDAY, MARCH 10TH, 2014 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR PROCESSED.
    Therefore the trade was posted too late and will not be honored. Coach Pharling was correct to NOT process the trade.
    Last edited by Coach Selly; 03-16-2014 at 09:17.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast