FHC Dynasty League Renewal Confirmation - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FHC Dynasty League Renewal Confirmation

Great to see so many coming back, and all the cool kids too. Great inaugrial season everyone, thanks for making it so much fun. Cant wait for the off season to begin!

If anyone knows the GMs for Kleena Kleene and/or K-Town please let them know that they have until this Friday, June 7th to confirm. If I do not hear from them by then, they well be removed as GMs and their teams will be made available.

We have a GM pending to take over New Jersey Injury Ninjas, but I have not heard from Kleena Kleene or K-Town. So, it is looking like we will have 2 more teams in need of GMs as of this weekend.

Hey There Kevin from k-town Killer Clowns, sorry I've been away for the past few weeks, but i'll keep my team if its still available. Just let me know what I hav eto do, thanks an dtalk to you later.

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by MisterO View Post
    Hey There Kevin from k-town Killer Clowns, sorry I've been away for the past few weeks, but i'll keep my team if its still available. Just let me know what I hav eto do, thanks an dtalk to you later.

Kevin
    Yes, your team is still available. So, I'll re-add you as the GM

All teams now have GMs

All GMs have paid their entry fees.

Good luck in the upcoming season!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123