2013-14 Illegal Rosters

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013-14 Illegal Rosters

Exclamation 2013-14 Illegal Rosters

This thread will contain the information about the teams with illegal rosters and what needs to be done by the GMs to get their team legal.

Just a reminder, Minor League eligibility issues posted on Fantrax DO NOT make teams non-compliant and unable to accrue points.
    This only applies to a prospect who has reached the max age and/or the max number if games played and had been moved to your active or reserve roster. Said player CANNOT be placed back on the prospect roster
    Last edited by Coach Selly; 11-02-2013 at 18:21.

With the roster reduction from 35 to 32 players taking place, these teams now have illegal rosters.
    Please make the necessary changes to your team before 2:00 pm Eastern Time on Monday, September 23rd. If you DO NOT reduce your rosters to the 32 players, the Commissioner will forcibly drop players from your roster until your team is at 32.

Thunder Bay Bombers
    Toronto St. Pats
    Oilers2014
    Tazer's Army
    Saskatoon Sting
    Capital Punishment
    Coast To Coasters
    AZ Casualties
    Toronto Buds
    Teemu's Salami
    Hull & Oates
    Last edited by Coach Selly; 09-22-2013 at 05:06.

These teams have players with minor's eligibility issues. Please either move the player(s) to your active/reserve roster, trade the player or drop him to make your roster compliant. If the eligibility issue is not fixed by September 30th, 2013 - the player(s) in question will be forcibly dropped from your team by the Commissioner.

Oyster Bed Generals - Holzer, Korbinian (R) D - TOR, Savard, David D - CBJ

Hull & Oates - Maroon, Pat (R) F - ANA

AZ Casualties - Camper, Carter (R) F - BOS

Springfield Isotopes - Lack, Eddie (R) G - VAN

Ankle Breakers - Miller, J.T. F - NYR

Bloody Water - Hickey, Thomas D - NYI, Bennett, Beau F - PIT

Nouka - Smith, Ben F - CHI

Toronto St. Pats - Smith, Reilly F - BOS

Miro Satan's Army - Welsh, Jeremy (R) F - CAR, Nash, Riley F - CAR

I think I released some guys and am down to the right number now

How could I have an illegal roster when I've got 24 players on my team? I haven't even been above 30 as far as I know. Should be set now.

Quote Originally Posted by rc7771 View Post
    How could I have an illegal roster when I've got 24 players on my team? I haven't even been above 30 as far as I know. Should be set now.
    You probably didn't have the correct amount of active players or something like that.

Fixed my minor eligibility problems.

I have changed the roster limit from 32 to 30 players, each team may only have 5 players on their reserve roster and 14 players on their active roster. TEAMS MUST BE COMPLIANT WITH THE 30 PLAYER LIMIT BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (12:01 am Eastern Time, September 30th, 2013.

For those teams with Minors eligibility issues, those players in violation of eligibility must be moved to your reserve or active roster or they must be dropped. You will have until 2:00 pm Eastern Time on October 1st, 2013 to take care of this. If the issue(s) is not fixed by then, the Commissioner will forcibly drop the player(s) in violation from your roster.THE DROPS WILL NOT BE OVERTURNED.

Teams with Salary Cap issues will also have until 2:00 pm Eastern Time on October 1st, 2013 to fix their cap problems. After that time the Commissioner will begin forcibly dropping players and/or adding players from the free agent pool until your team is compliant with the cap. THESE DROPS AND/OR ADDS WILL NOT BE OVERTURNED.

These teams need to make some roster adjustments:

The following teams have more than the maximum of 5 reserve players:
    Moncton Wild Rats
    Thunder Bay Irish
    Jackson Hole Puckers
    Toronto St. Pats (also over the Salary Cap)
    Capital Punishment
    Bloody Water
    The Seagulls
    Coast to Coasters
    Abu of the Night
    Midnight Maniacs
    Ankle Breakers
    Springfield Isotopes
    Coach Claude's Chicken
    Toronto Buds
    Teemu's Salami (also over the Salary Cap)
    Oyster Bed Generals (also over the Salary Cap & David Savard and Korbinian Holzer are not eligible for the Prospect Roster)

Other roster violations:
    Thunder Bay Bombers - Salary Cap has been exceeded, does not have the minimum of 4 active defensemen, does not have the minimum of 14 active players

Nouka - Minors Eligibility - Ben Smith is no longer eligible for the Prospect Roster

All of the posted trades have been processed. As of 4:13 pm Eastern Time, these teams still have illegal rosters:

GET THESE FIXED!! LAST WARNING!!

Toronto Buds - You have 10 reserve players, you are allowed 5. You have Sulzer on the IR, he is not on the IR in the NHL, he needs to be moved off. - YOU ARE VERY, VERY CLOSE TO HAVING PLAYERS FORCIBLY DROPPED FROM YOUR TEAM. THE DROPS WILL BE RANDOM AND ALL PLAYERS ON YOUR TEAM ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE DROPPED!! IF I HAVE TO DROP PLAYERS FOR YOU, THE DROPS WILL NOT BE OVERTURNED. THESE DROPS WILL BE OCCURRING TODAY!!!!!!

Teemu's Salami - You are over the salary cap. You have 6 players on reserve, you are allowed 5.

Nouka - You need to move Ben Smith from your Prospects/Minors - he is not eligible to be a prospect.
    Last edited by Coach Selly; 09-30-2013 at 13:28.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast