ATTN. GMs - Trade & Trade Posting Changes - IMPORTANT - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATTN. GMs - Trade & Trade Posting Changes - IMPORTANT

Quote Originally Posted by c_robio View Post
    Any word on this ? Would like to make offers in Fantrax and then post here if accepted
    At this point in time, trades will remain as they currently are.

Seriously, it's not that difficult. Go under TEAM in the menu click on OWNER LIST, put a check in the box by the team you want to discuss a trade with, scroll to the bottom, put something like TRADE OFFER in the subject box, write your offer in the message box and click SEND.

No one said it's difficult, just more work for everyone and likely less trading
    Last edited by c_robio; 07-20-2013 at 08:31.

Quote Originally Posted by c_robio View Post
    No one said it's difficult, just more work for everyone and likely less trading
    Personally, I don't find it to be that much more work. I am in 2 other leagues that do it this way and there is tons of trading going on in both of them. Actually there is quite a bit more trading going in in those leagues than there ever was here even before the trading process was changed, including trading during this past season.

I prefer this way to the other way because I tend to have much more discussion with the other GM before a trade is made, usually resulting in something that was much better for both teams than the original offer.
    Last edited by Coach Selly; 07-21-2013 at 07:08.

*Actually, make that 3 other leagues. (I forgot about the one I joined late last season because I joined it after the trade deadline)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12