Mid-draft Influencing - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mid-draft Influencing

While Bloody Waters was ahead of me in the draft on my last pick, he was going to be my pick. I did not see the exchange, I almost took him with my previous pick which would have made all this mute. My point i guess is that Pearson did not slip past everyone for sure and in fact, he only has to not slip past one person and your plan is foiled and I passed him 2x before you picked, so you took a gamble anyway. With that said, I think your frustration is understood and it most likely is best to refrain from free public name listing. We have a full year before we do this again, no rule is necessary, but just a sentence in next years draft email to keep the advice at the PM level as a courtesy to the other owners should suffice. just my opinion.

Does every rule in the rulebook have a penalty associated with it? I am not necessarily advocating a penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83 View Post
    Does every rule in the rulebook have a penalty associated with it? I am not necessarily advocating a penalty.
    No, each one does not.

I dont see the harm here, just my opinion.

I also do not see the harm in this. If there was malicious intent that is different, but i personally do not think it is a huge issue.

I will make a note in the rules that it is frowned upon to do this type of thing in the public chat but there will be no penalty associated with it if it does happen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12