REMINDER: Roster Reduction on September 20th, 2013

Thread: REMINDER: Roster Reduction on September 20th, 2013

Hybrid View

Exclamation REMINDER: Roster Reduction on September 20th, 2013

Just a head's up, on Friday, September 20th, 2013 - TEAM ROSTERS MUST BE REDUCED TO 32 PLAYERS.

If you do not reduce your roster to the 32 players by that date, the Commissioner will forcibly drop players from your team until you reach the roster limit. If the Commissioner has to do this, ANY PLAYER FROM YOUR TEAM COULD BE DROPPED. All players from your team will be placed in a random order generator and the player whose name comes up first will be dropped from your team.

Can I just have a refresher on the roster limits by category? What I see in Fantrax shows this - 14 Active (9F, 4D, 1G), then 10 Reserve spots and 11 Minor spots, which by my math gives you 35, not 32. I just want to be clear on this so I don't mess it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Simpson View Post
    Can I just have a refresher on the roster limits by category? What I see in Fantrax shows this - 14 Active (9F, 4D, 1G), then 10 Reserve spots and 11 Minor spots, which by my math gives you 35, not 32. I just want to be clear on this so I don't mess it up.
    We currently carry up to 35 players. By Friday, that needs to be reduced to 32. The 14 active and 11 minor spots are set. The reserve will be reduced from 10 to 7. It will be reduced again by the start of the season to 5 reserve spots leaving our opening day roster at 30 total. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Assistant Coach Carr View Post
    We currently carry up to 35 players. By Friday, that needs to be reduced to 32. The 14 active and 11 minor spots are set. The reserve will be reduced from 10 to 7. It will be reduced again by the start of the season to 5 reserve spots leaving our opening day roster at 30 total. Hope this helps
    Exactly.

Roster Reduction

The maximum number of players allowed on your team roster has been reduced from 35 to 32.
    With this reduction, a number of teams now have illegal rosters.
    Please check this thread to see if your team is one of those: http://www.fantasyhockeycoach.com/sh...llegal-Rosters

GMs have until Monday, September 23rd, 2013 at 2:00 pm Eastern Time to make the necessary moves to get their rosters legal. If a team's roster is not legal by that time, the Commissioner will make the necessary moves to get the roster where it should be. This includes forcibly dropping players from your team.

If the Commissioner must forcibly drop players from your team, all players' names on your team will be put into a randomizer and the player's name that comes up first will be dropped, this will continue until your team reaches the max roster limit.

ALL PLAYERS ON YOUR TEAM ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE DROPPED IF THE COMMISSIONER IS FORCED GO THIS ROUTE WITH YOUR TEAM!

FORCIBLE DROPS WILL NOT BE OVERTURNED!!!!!

GET YOUR TEAMS LEGAL!!!

All forcibly dropped players will go to the Waiver Wire and be eligible to be claimed by any team.

I should be compliant for the start of the season now.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Simpson View Post
    I should be compliant for the start of the season now.
    Thank you! And, yes you are compliant to start the season.
    Your team is capable of picking up a few more prospect players if you want to. Teams are allowed 11, you have only 6.