Free Agent Claims Open on October 1st, 2013 - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free Agent Claims Open on October 1st, 2013

There is another potential issue with overturning these claims;
    Any successful claims that were made for players dropped by the teams that made the claims would also be overturned as those players would return back to the teams they were on before the claims processed.

The same thing would apply to any successful claims for players dropped to pick up the dropped players, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Selly View Post
    Did any other GMs have a claim in for Demers?
    No, but I was planning to put one in before the claims were supposed to process

Quote Originally Posted by c_robio View Post
    No, but I was planning to put one in before the claims were supposed to process
    Same here, the argument that he's a sleeper is preposterous. He's had a good offensive season on the bottom pairing before and isn't getting paid much. I'm a Sharks fan and definitely had the claim in my plans before the Sharks had opened the season so well (Which also is no surprise to me).

With that said, I am probably near the end of the claims list, since I was expecting to finish in the money last year only to find out at the very end that only the top 3 would get paid.

-Bloody Water
    Last edited by Bubba83; 10-12-2013 at 16:02.

Are we still talking about this? Why wasn't this mistake corrected as soon as it was discovered and why are we still debating this? At this point it is too late, and we need to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Are we still talking about this? Why wasn't this mistake corrected as soon as it was discovered and why are we still debating this? At this point it is too late, and we need to move on.
    Sadly, I think I agree with you at this point everything has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Yes and I am very, very sorry that I did not spot it and overturn those claims. This is something that I should have taken care within a couple of days. I apologize.

This issue has been causing me a lot of stress and at this point, I don't think it is okay to overturn those claims. Had it been done within a couple of days, then yes but not so far down the line.

What I can say is that something like this will not happen again. I will make sure to pay much closer attention to the league and claims, etc. My work schedule has lightened up a bit and I will have more time to devote to the league from now on.

Once again, I am sorry.

The comments about WW and FA claims and how they should work has been moved to:
    Rules & Point Change Discussion

Any other comments should also be made in the thread posted above.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123