Heads up

Thread: Heads up

Heads up

I'm sure you are aware of it, but the last couple of days have yielded me a number of what appear to be PHP errors. When I get my subscription email and click on the link, I just get a bunch of errors with the header and nothing on the page. When I navigate into different forums, sometimes content shows up and other times it doesn't and shows more errors. Appears someone has updated some code and perhaps missed a bracket or something somewhere. This is the error:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6988

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5615) in [path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

It's been this way for several weeks

Yeah, there are times I can't even get the site to load, just the errors. Is anyone looking at this? It is getting a little annoying trying to read posts and the "new posts" icon doesn't work most of the time, nor do the email notification links.

Hey guys yes we are aware of this problem. Unfortunately I dont know how to fix it.
    If anyone knows, or can reccomend someone who can help that would be great.
    As you may know I have been working on relaunching the site with a wordpress host.
    I hope the new site will be ready soon, making this problem irrelevant.
    Sorry for the inconvienence.

Hey guys yes we are aware of this problem. Unfortunately I dont know how to fix it.
    If anyone knows, or can reccomend someone who can help that would be great.
    As you may know I have been working on relaunching the site with a wordpress host.
    I hope the new site will be ready soon, making this problem irrelevant.
    Sorry for the inconvienence.

I've done a lot of PHP coding in my time and I can say it is likely very simple. A misplaced or missing bracket is likely the cause. Do you code PHP directly, or do you use a web editor that creates the code for you?